Who are members of RARI?
RARI members are a diverse group of educated Reflexologists in RI, and nearby CT, MA, and NH. We meet quarterly to discuss upcoming events, trainings, and Reflexology-related legislature. Our quarterly meetings also offer opportunities to network and help each reflexologist meet their individual needs for referrals, consultation, or socialization because RARI has both a professional and social function. We are committed to the continuing education of our members. There are two major educational events each year that offer ARCB CEU’s.
There are 2 levels of membership:
Professional Membership requires completion of a 300 hour reflexology-only training course and certification by a school or a national non-profit reflexology testing board. You will be listed on the website.
Associate Membership is open to reflexologists not meeting the Professional member criteria, a student training in reflexology, a client or other interested person, school, business, or other entity desiring to support the field of reflexology. Associate member schools and businesses will be listed on the RARI website.
Why join RARI?
With a RARI membership you can:
- Build long lasting and supportive professional and social relationships with other RARI members.
- Stay informed on upcoming Reflexology trainings.
- Learn about legislature that may affect the future of Reflexology and your practice of it. This will afford you an opportunity to make your voice heard when legislation is proposed that will threaten your livelihood.
- Have your contact information available on the RARI website so people looking for trained Reflexologists can find YOU (this is available to Professional and Associate Business members only).
Request RARI Membership
Mail or email* form to:
Patricia Salzillo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
35 Inkberry Trail, Narragansett, RI 02882
Send check payable to Reflexology Association of Rhode Island to:
250 Shippee Plat Road, Coventry, RI 02816
* How to scan the completed membership form using your phone:
PayPal option coming soon!